Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Marek Capinski | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 110700263X | ISBN13: 9781107002630 |
Description: This book explains in simple settings the fundamental ideas of financial market modelling and derivative pricing, using the no-arbitrage principle. Relatively elementary mathematics leads to powerful notions and techniques - such as viability, completeness, self-financing and replicating strategies, arbitrage and equivalent martingale measures - which are directly applicable in practice. The general methods are applied in detail to pricing and hedging European and American options within the Cox-Ross-Rubinstein (CRR) binomial tree model. A simple approach to discrete interest rate models is included, which, though elementary, has some novel features. All proofs are written in a user-friendly manner, with each step carefully explained and following a natural flow of thought. In this way the student learns how to tackle new problems.
Discrete Models of Financial Markets (Mastering Mathematical Finance).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34833
- 2014-06-06Discrete Models of Financial Markets
- 2014-05-13Discrete Models of Financial Markets
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Portfolio Theory and Risk Management (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Financial Statistics and Mathematical Finance: Methods, Models and Applications
- 2011-12-13Quantitative Analysis in Financial Markets - New York University Mathematical Finance Seminar (1995-1998), Marco Avellaneda
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Credit Risk (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Practical .NET for Financial Markets (Expert's Voice in .NET) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Tectonic Shifts in Financial Markets: People, Policies, and Institutions - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Artificial Intelligence in Financial Markets: Cutting Edge Applications for Risk Management, Portfolio Optimization and Economics (New Developments in Quantitative Trading and Investment)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The Economics of Financial Markets
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Econometrics of Financial Markets
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Mathematics of the Financial Markets: Financial Instruments and Derivatives Modelling, Valuation and Risk Issues
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Black-Scholes Model (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Numerical Methods in Finance with C (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Stochastic Calculus for Finance (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Visual Guide to Financial Markets
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Money, Banking and Financial Markets (4th edition)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Life in the Financial Markets: How They Really Work And Why They Matter To You
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Energy Economics and Financial Markets - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.